Address correspondence to Becky Briesacher, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Division of Geriatric Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Biotech Four, Suite 315, 377 Plantation Street, Worcester, MA 01605. Bruce Stuart, Ph.D., Professor and Director, and Xiaoqang Ren, M.S., Statistician, are with The Peter Lamy Center on Drug Therapy and Aging, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy, Baltimore, MD. Jalpa A. Doshi, Ph.D., Research Assistant Professor, General Internal Medicine, is with University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA. Marian V. Wrobel, Ph.D., is with Abt Associates Inc., Cambridge, MA.
Medicare Beneficiaries and the Impact of Gaining Prescription Drug Coverage on Inpatient and Physician Spending
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 5p1, pages 1279–1296, October 2005
How to Cite
Briesacher, B. A., Stuart, B., Ren, X., Doshi, J. A. and Wrobel, M. V. (2005), Medicare Beneficiaries and the Impact of Gaining Prescription Drug Coverage on Inpatient and Physician Spending. Health Services Research, 40: 1279–1296. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00432.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!