Address correspondence to Karen E. Lutfey, Ph.D., New England Research Institutes, 9 Galen Street, Watertown, MA 02472. Jonathan D. Ketcham, Ph.D., is with the School of Health Management and Policy, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ.
Patient and Provider Assessments of Adherence and the Sources of Disparities: Evidence from Diabetes Care
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 6p1, pages 1803–1817, December 2005
How to Cite
Lutfey, K. E. and Ketcham, J. D. (2005), Patient and Provider Assessments of Adherence and the Sources of Disparities: Evidence from Diabetes Care. Health Services Research, 40: 1803–1817. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00433.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!