Address correspondence to Michael Seid, Ph.D., RAND Health, 1776 Main Street, M4W, Santa Monica, CA 90407. Gregory D Stevens, Ph.D., is with the Division of Community Health, USC Keck School of Medicine, 1000 S. Fremont Ave, Bldg. A7, Room 7411, Alhambra, CA 91803.
Access to Care and Children's Primary Care Experiences: Results from a Prospective Cohort Study
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 6p1, pages 1758–1780, December 2005
How to Cite
Seid, M. and Stevens, G. D. (2005), Access to Care and Children's Primary Care Experiences: Results from a Prospective Cohort Study. Health Services Research, 40: 1758–1780. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00435.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!