Address correspondence to Monika M. Safford, M.D., Deep South Center on Effectiveness at the Birmingham VA Medical Center and, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, MT 643, 1717 11th Avenue South, Birmingham, AL 35294-4410. Wes Thompson, Ph.D., is with the Department of Statistics, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA. Hongwei Wang, Ph.D., Minge Xie, Ph.D., John Kolassa, Ph.D., Yehuda Vardi, Ph.D. (deceased), are with the Department of Statistics Hill Center, Busch Campus Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Piscataway, NJ. Mangala Rajan, M.B.A., Chin-Lin Tseng, Dr.P.H., Quanwu Zhang, Ph.D., Leonard Pogach, M.D., M.B.A., are with the Center for Healthcare Knowledge Management, VANJ Healthcare System, East Orange, NJ. Stephen Crystal, Ph.D., is with the Institute for Health, Healthcare Policy, & Aging Research, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ.
Assessing Quality of Diabetes Care by Measuring Longitudinal Changes in Hemoglobin A1c in the Veterans Health Administration
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 6p1, pages 1818–1835, December 2005
How to Cite
Thompson, W., Wang, H., Xie, M., Kolassa, J., Rajan, M., Tseng, C.-L., Crystal, S., Zhang, Q., Vardi, Y., Pogach, L. and Safford, M. M. (2005), Assessing Quality of Diabetes Care by Measuring Longitudinal Changes in Hemoglobin A1c in the Veterans Health Administration. Health Services Research, 40: 1818–1835. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00439.x
The first three authors contributed equally to this paper.
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!