Address correspondence to P. Adam Kelly, Ph.D., M.B.A., Measurement Excellence and Training Resource Information Center (METRIC), Health Services Research and Development Service, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, 2002 Holcombe Blvd. (152), Houston, TX 77030. Kimberly J. O'Malley, Ph.D., is with Pearson Educational Measurement, Austin, TX. Michael A. Kallen, Ph.D., M.P.H., is with Measurement Excellence and Training Resource Information Center (METRIC), Health Services Research and Development Service, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Houston, TX. Marvella E. Ford, Ph.D., M.S.W., is with the Department of Biostatistics, Bioinformatics & Epidemiology, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC.
Integrating Validity Theory with Use of Measurement Instruments in Clinical Settings
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 5p2, pages 1605–1619, October 2005
How to Cite
Adam Kelly, P., O'Malley, K. J., Kallen, M. A. and Ford, M. E. (2005), Integrating Validity Theory with Use of Measurement Instruments in Clinical Settings. Health Services Research, 40: 1605–1619. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00445.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!