Address correspondence to Karon F. Cook, Ph.D., Veterans Affairs Measurement Excellence Training Resource Information Center (METRIC), Houston Center for Quality Care & Utilization Studies, 801 Cortlandt St. Houston, TX 77007. Dr. Cook is also with the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, School of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA. Kimberly J. O'Malley, Ph.D., is with Pearson Educational Measurement, Austin, TX. Toni S. Roddey, P.T., Ph.D., O.C.S., F.A.A.O.M.P.T., is with Department of Physical Therapy, Texas Woman's University, Houston, TX.
Dynamic Assessment of Health Outcomes: Time to Let the CAT Out of the Bag?
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 5p2, pages 1694–1711, October 2005
How to Cite
Cook, K. F., O'Malley, K. J. and Roddey, T. S. (2005), Dynamic Assessment of Health Outcomes: Time to Let the CAT Out of the Bag?. Health Services Research, 40: 1694–1711. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00446.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!