Address correspondence to A. Lynn Snow, Ph.D., 2002 Holcombe Blvd., (152), Houston, TX 77030. A. Lynn Snow and Robert O. Morgan, Ph.D., are with the Houston Center for Quality of Care and Utilization Studies, Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Houston, TX. Dr. Snow is also with the Veterans Affairs South Central Mental Illness Research, Education, and Clinical Center (MIRECC), Houston, TX. Dr. Snow is also with the Medicine and Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Departments, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX. Dr. Morgan is also with the Medicine Department, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX. Karon F. Cook, Ph.D., is with the Department of Physical Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA. Pay-shin Lin, Dr. PH., M.S., L.P.T., is with the Department of Physical Therapy, Graduate Institute of Rehabilitation Science, Chang Gung University, Taiwan. Jay Magaziner, Ph.D., is with the Department of Epidemiology, University of Maryland at Baltimore, Baltimore, MD.
Proxies and Other External Raters: Methodological Considerations
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 5p2, pages 1676–1693, October 2005
How to Cite
Lynn Snow, A., Cook, K. F., Lin, P.-S., Morgan, R. O. and Magaziner, J. (2005), Proxies and Other External Raters: Methodological Considerations. Health Services Research, 40: 1676–1693. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00447.x
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!