Address correspondence to Robert O. Morgan, Ph.D., Houston Center for Quality of Care and Utilization Studies (152), Veterans Affairs Medical Center, 2002 Holcombe Blvd., Houston, TX 77030. Robert O. Morgan, Cayla R. Teal, Ph.D., and Carol M. Ashton, M.D., M.P.H., are with the VA HSR & D, Houston Center for Quality Care and Utilization Studies, Houston, TX, and with Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX. Siddharta G. Reddy, M.P.H. is with the VA HSR & D, Measurement Excellence and Training Resource Information Center (METRIC), Houston, TX. Marvella E. Ford, Ph.D., Associate Director, is with the Health Disparities Research Program, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC.
Measurement in Veterans Affairs Health Services Research: Veterans as a Special Population
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 5p2, pages 1573–1583, October 2005
How to Cite
Morgan, R. O., Teal, C. R., Reddy, S. G., Ford, M. E. and Ashton, C. M. (2005), Measurement in Veterans Affairs Health Services Research: Veterans as a Special Population. Health Services Research, 40: 1573–1583. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00448.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!