Address correspondence to Marvella E. Ford, Ph.D., Department of Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, and Epidemiology, Medical University of South Carolina, 135 Cannon Street, Suite 303, P.O. Box 250835, Charleston, SC 29425. P. Adam Kelly, Ph.D., is with the Measurement Excellence and Training Resource Information Center (METRIC), Health Services Research and Development Service, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Houston, TX.
Conceptualizing and Categorizing Race and Ethnicity in Health Services Research
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 5p2, pages 1658–1675, October 2005
How to Cite
Ford, M. E. and Kelly, P. A. (2005), Conceptualizing and Categorizing Race and Ethnicity in Health Services Research. Health Services Research, 40: 1658–1675. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00449.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!