Address correspondence to Mildred Ramírez, Ph.D., Research Division, The Hebrew Home for the Aged at Riverdale, 5901 Palisade Avenue, Riverdale, NY 10471. Marvella Ford, Ph.D., is with the Department of Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, and Epidemiology, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC. Anita Stewart, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Institute for Health & Aging, University of California–San Francisco, San Francisco, CA. Jeanne Teresi, Ed.D., Ph.D., is with the Columbia University Stroud Center, Faculty of Medicine, and the New York State Psychiatric Institute, The Hebrew Home for the Aged at Riverdale, Research Division, Riverdale, NY.
Measurement Issues in Health Disparities Research
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 5p2, pages 1640–1657, October 2005
How to Cite
Ramírez, M., Ford, M. E., Stewart, A. L. and A. Teresi, J. (2005), Measurement Issues in Health Disparities Research. Health Services Research, 40: 1640–1657. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00450.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!