Address correspondence to E. Michael Foster, Ph.D., School of Public Health, University of North Carolina, Rosenau Hall, CB# 7400, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7400. Fengjuan Xuan, Ph.D., is with the Department of Statistics, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA.
An Episode-Based Framework for Analyzing Health Care Expenditures: An Application of Reward Renewal Models
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 6p1, pages 1953–1971, December 2005
How to Cite
Foster, E. M. and Xuan, F. (2005), An Episode-Based Framework for Analyzing Health Care Expenditures: An Application of Reward Renewal Models. Health Services Research, 40: 1953–1971. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00452.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!