Address correspondence to Eirik Evenhouse, Ph.D., Department of Economics, Mills College, 5000 MacArthur Boulevard, Oakland, CA 94613. Siobhan Reilly, Ph.D., is with the Department of Economics, Mills College, Oakland, CA.
Improved Estimates of the Benefits of Breastfeeding Using Sibling Comparisons to Reduce Selection Bias
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 6p1, pages 1781–1802, December 2005
How to Cite
Evenhouse, E. and Reilly, S. (2005), Improved Estimates of the Benefits of Breastfeeding Using Sibling Comparisons to Reduce Selection Bias. Health Services Research, 40: 1781–1802. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00453.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!