Address correspondence to Elisa J. Sobo, Ph.D., Department of Anthropology, San Diego State University, 5500 Campanile Drive, San Diego, CA. Dr. Sobo is Associate Professor of Anthropology at San Diego State University, San Diego, CA; and is Associate Clinical Professor of Family and Preventive Medicine, and Pediatrics at the University of California–San Diego, School of Medicine, San Diego, CA. Michael Seid, Ph.D., is Policy Researcher with RAND Health, Santa Monica, CA. Leticia Reyes Gelhard, M.S., is Research Associate with the Center for Child Health Outcomes, Children's Hospital and Health Center, San Diego, CA.
Parent-Identified Barriers to Pediatric Health Care: A Process-Oriented Model
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 148–172, February 2006
How to Cite
Sobo, E. J., Seid, M. and Gelhard, L. R. (2006), Parent-Identified Barriers to Pediatric Health Care: A Process-Oriented Model. Health Services Research, 41: 148–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00455.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!