Address correspondence to Elisa J. Sobo, Ph.D., Department of Anthropology, San Diego State University, 5500 Campanile Drive, San Diego, CA. Dr. Sobo is Associate Professor of Anthropology at San Diego State University, San Diego, CA; and is Associate Clinical Professor of Family and Preventive Medicine, and Pediatrics at the University of California–San Diego, School of Medicine, San Diego, CA. Michael Seid, Ph.D., is Policy Researcher with RAND Health, Santa Monica, CA. Leticia Reyes Gelhard, M.S., is Research Associate with the Center for Child Health Outcomes, Children's Hospital and Health Center, San Diego, CA.
Parent-Identified Barriers to Pediatric Health Care: A Process-Oriented Model
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 148–172, February 2006
How to Cite
Sobo, E. J., Seid, M. and Gelhard, L. R. (2006), Parent-Identified Barriers to Pediatric Health Care: A Process-Oriented Model. Health Services Research, 41: 148–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00455.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!