Address correspondence to Stefanie Mollborn, M.A., 450 Serra Mall, Building 120, Room 160, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-2047. Irena Stepanikova, M.A., and Karen S. Cook, Ph.D., are with Stanford University, Stanford, CA.
Delayed Care and Unmet Needs among Health Care System Users: When Does Fiduciary Trust in a Physician Matter?
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 6p1, pages 1898–1917, December 2005
How to Cite
Mollborn, S., Stepanikova, I. and Cook, K. S. (2005), Delayed Care and Unmet Needs among Health Care System Users: When Does Fiduciary Trust in a Physician Matter?. Health Services Research, 40: 1898–1917. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00457.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!