Address correspondence to Sylvia Guendelman, Ph.D., Professor, Division of Health Policy & Management, the Maternal and Child Health Program, School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, 404 Warren Hall, Berkeley, CA 94720. Megan Wier, M.P.H., Research Scientist, is with the Sequoia Foundation c/o Genetic Disease Branch, California Department of Health Services, Richmond, CA. Veronica Angulo, M.P.H. and Doug Oman, Ph.D., are with the School of Public Health, University of California, Warren Hall, Berkeley, CA.
The Effects of Child-Only Insurance Coverage and Family Coverage on Health Care Access and Use: Recent Findings among Low-Income Children in California
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 125–147, February 2006
How to Cite
Guendelman, S., Wier, M., Angulo, V. and Oman, D. (2006), The Effects of Child-Only Insurance Coverage and Family Coverage on Health Care Access and Use: Recent Findings among Low-Income Children in California. Health Services Research, 41: 125–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00460.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!