Address correspondence to Alexander C. Tsai, Ph.D., Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine WG-57, 10900 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106-4945. Mark Votruba, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Economics, is with the Department of Economics, Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH. John F. P. Bridges, Ph.D., Leader of the Junior Group, is with the International Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Department of Tropical Hygiene and Public Health, University of Heidelberg Medical School, Heidelberg, Germany. Randall D. Cebul, M.D., Director, is with the Center for Health Care Research and Policy at MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland, OH and also Professor of Medicine, Epidemiology, and Biostatistics at Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH.
Overcoming Bias in Estimating the Volume–Outcome Relationship
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 252–264, February 2006
How to Cite
Tsai, A. C., Votruba, M., Bridges, J. F. P. and Cebul, R. D. (2006), Overcoming Bias in Estimating the Volume–Outcome Relationship. Health Services Research, 41: 252–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00461.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!