Address correspondence to Onyebuchi A. Arah, M.D., D.Sc., Department of Social Medicine, Academic Medical Center of the University of Amsterdam, PO Box 22700, 1100 DE, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Dr. Arah is also with the Center for Prevention and Health Services Research, National Institute of Public Health and the Environment, Bilthoven, The Netherlands. A. H. A. ten Asbroek, M.Sc., Johan S. de Koning, M.P.H., Ph.D., and Niek S. Klazinga, M.D., Ph.D. are with the Department of Social Medicine, Academic Medical Center of the University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Diana M. J. Delnoij, Ph.D. is with The Netherlands Institute for Health Services Research (Nivel), Utrecht, The Netherlands. Piet J. A. Stam, M.Sc., Aldien H. Poll, Barbara Vriens, M.Sc., and Paul F. Schmidt are with the Agis Health Insurance Company, Amersfoort, The Netherlands. Piet J. A. Stam is also with the Institute for Health Policy and Management, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Psychometric Properties of the Dutch Version of the Hospital-Level Consumer Assessment of Health Plans Survey® Instrument
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 284–301, February 2006
How to Cite
Arah, O. A., Ten Asbroek, A. H. A., Delnoij, D. M. J., De Koning, J. S., Stam, P. J. A., Poll, A. H., Vriens, B., Schmidt, P. F. and Klazinga, N. S. (2006), Psychometric Properties of the Dutch Version of the Hospital-Level Consumer Assessment of Health Plans Survey® Instrument. Health Services Research, 41: 284–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00462.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!