Address correspondence to Richard Kronick, Ph.D., Professor and Chief, Division of Health Care Sciences, Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, Ash Building, Room 102, UCSD School of Medicine 0622, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093-0622. Louis C. Olsen, Ph.D., Staff Research Associate, is with the Division of Health Care Sciences, Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, UCSD School of Medicine, La Jolla, CA.
A Needle in a Haystack? Uninsured Workers in Small Businesses That Do Not Offer Coverage
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 40–57, February 2006
How to Cite
Kronick, R. and Olsen, L. C. (2006), A Needle in a Haystack? Uninsured Workers in Small Businesses That Do Not Offer Coverage. Health Services Research, 41: 40–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00467.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!