Address correspondence to Ruth E. Benedict, Dr.PH., OTR/L, Department of Kinesiology, Program in Occupational Therapy, Waisman Center for the Study of Human Development and Developmental Disabilities, School of Education, University of Wisconsin, 123 Waisman Center, 1500 Highland Avenue, Madison, WI 53705.
Disparities in Use of and Unmet Need for Therapeutic and Supportive Services among School-Age Children with Functional Limitations: A Comparison across Settings
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 103–124, February 2006
How to Cite
Benedict, R. E. (2006), Disparities in Use of and Unmet Need for Therapeutic and Supportive Services among School-Age Children with Functional Limitations: A Comparison across Settings. Health Services Research, 41: 103–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00468.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!