Address correspondence to Margarita P. Hurtado, Ph.D., M.H.S., American Institutes for Research, 10720 Columbia Pike, Suite 500, Silver Spring, MD 20901. January Angeles, M.P.P., is with the American Institutes for Research, Washington, DC. Steven Blahut, Ph.D., M.A., was with the American Institutes for Research when the article was submitted, is now with Olitzky Whittle LLC, Marriottsville, MD. Ron D. Hays, Ph.D., is with the UCLA Department of Medicine/Division of General Internal Medicine and Health Services Research, Los Angeles, CA.
Assessment of the Equivalence of the Spanish and English Versions of the CAHPS® Hospital Survey on the Quality of Inpatient Care
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 6p2, pages 2140–2161, December 2005
How to Cite
Hurtado, M. P., Angeles, J., Blahut, S. A. and Hays, R. D. (2005), Assessment of the Equivalence of the Spanish and English Versions of the CAHPS® Hospital Survey on the Quality of Inpatient Care. Health Services Research, 40: 2140–2161. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00469.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!