Address correspondence to Paul D. Cleary, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, 180 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115-5899. A. James O'Malley, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Statistics, Alan M. Zaslavsky, Ph.D., Professor of Statistics, and Lawrence Zaborski, M.S., are with the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, 180 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA. Marc N. Elliott, Ph.D., is with the RAND Corporation, 1776 Main Street, M5N, Santa Monica, CA.
Case-Mix Adjustment of the CAHPS® Hospital Survey
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 6p2, pages 2162–2181, December 2005
How to Cite
O'Malley, A. J., Zaslavsky, A. M., Elliott, M. N., Zaborski, L. and Cleary, P. D. (2005), Case-Mix Adjustment of the CAHPS® Hospital Survey. Health Services Research, 40: 2162–2181. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00470.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!