Address correspondence to Paul D. Cleary, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, 180 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115-5899. A. James O'Malley, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Statistics, and Alan M. Zaslavsky, Ph.D., Professor of Statistics, are with the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA. Ron D. Hays, Ph.D., and Kimberly A. Hepner, Ph.D., are with the RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, CA. San Keller, Ph.D., Principal Scientist, is with the American Institutes for Research (AIR), Chapel Hill, NC.
Exploratory Factor Analyses of the CAHPS® Hospital Pilot Survey Responses across and within Medical, Surgical, and Obstetric Services
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 6p2, pages 2078–2095, December 2005
How to Cite
O'Malley, A. J., Zaslavsky, A. M., Hays, R. D., Hepner, K. A., Keller, S. and Cleary, P. D. (2005), Exploratory Factor Analyses of the CAHPS® Hospital Pilot Survey Responses across and within Medical, Surgical, and Obstetric Services. Health Services Research, 40: 2078–2095. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00471.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!