Address correspondence to San Keller, Ph.D., Principal Scientist, American Institutes for Research (AIR), 1506 East Franklin Street, Suite 200, Chapel Hill, NC 27510. Rebecca A. Matthew, M.P.H., was also with (AIR). A. James O'Malley, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Statistics, Alan M. Zaslavsky, Ph.D., Professor of Statistics, and Paul D. Cleary, Ph.D., Professor, are with the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, MA. Ron D. Hays, Ph.D., and Kimberly A. Hepner, Ph.D., are with the RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, CA.
Methods Used to Streamline the CAHPS® Hospital Survey
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 6p2, pages 2057–2077, December 2005
How to Cite
Keller, S., O'Malley, A. J., Hays, R. D., Matthew, R. A., Zaslavsky, A. M., Hepner, K. A. and Cleary, P. D. (2005), Methods Used to Streamline the CAHPS® Hospital Survey. Health Services Research, 40: 2057–2077. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00478.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!