Address correspondence to Peter V. Marsden, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Sociology, Harvard University, 630 William James Hall, 33 Kirkland Street, Cambridge, MA 02138. Bruce E. Landon, M.D., M.B.A., Associate Professor, Keith McInnes, M.S., EQHIV Project Director, Lin Ding, Ph.D., Senior Researcher and Paul D. Cleary, Ph.D., Professor, are with the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA. Bruce E. Landon, M.D., M.B.A., Associate Professor, is also a practicing internist in the Division of General Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston. Ira B. Wilson, M.D., M.Sc., Associate Professor, is with the Institute for Clinical Research and Health Policy Studies and the Department of Medicine, Tufts-New England Medical Center, Boston, MA. Lisa R. Hirschhorn, M.D., M.P.H., Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine, is with Harvard Medical School and is Senior Clinical Advisor on HIV/AIDS at JSI Research and Training.
The Reliability of Survey Assessments of Characteristics of Medical Clinics
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 265–283, February 2006
How to Cite
Marsden, P. V., Landon, B. E., Wilson, I. B., McInnes, K., Hirschhorn, L. R., Ding, L. and Cleary, P. D. (2006), The Reliability of Survey Assessments of Characteristics of Medical Clinics. Health Services Research, 41: 265–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00480.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!