Address correspondence to Marc I. Rosen, M.D., Associate Professor of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, VA Connecticut Healthcare System, Department of Psychiatry, 116A, West Haven, CT 06516. Thomas J. McMahon, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Psychiatry, is with the West Haven Mental Health Center, West Haven, CT. HaiQun Lin, M.D., Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Biostatistics, is with the Yale School of Public Health, New Haven, CT. Robert Rosenheck, M.D., Professor of Psychiatry and Public Health, is with Yale Medical School, Director of the Division of Mental Health Services and Treatment Outcomes Research in the Yale Department of Psychiatry and Director of the Department of Veterans Affairs Northeast Program Evaluation Center, NEPEC (182), West Haven, CT.
Effect of Social Security Payments on Substance Abuse in a Homeless Mentally Ill Cohort
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 173–191, February 2006
How to Cite
Rosen, M. I., McMahon, T. J., Lin, H. and Rosenheck, R. A. (2006), Effect of Social Security Payments on Substance Abuse in a Homeless Mentally Ill Cohort. Health Services Research, 41: 173–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00481.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!