Address correspondence to James P. Guevara, M.D., M.P.H., 3535 Market Street, Room 1531, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Dr. Guevara and David S. Mandell, Sc.D., are with the Pediatric Generalist Research Group, Division of General Pediatrics, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA. James P. Guevara, David S. Mandell and Trevor R. Hadley are also with The Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA. David S. Mandell and Trevor R. Hadley are with the Center for Mental Health Policy and Services Research, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA. David S. Mandell, Anthony L. Rostain, M.D., and Trevor R. Hadley are with the Department of Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA. Huaqing Zhao, M.S., is with the Division of Biostatistics, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA.
Disparities in the Reporting and Treatment of Health Conditions in Children: An Analysis of the Medical Expenditure Panel Survey
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 532–549, April 2006
How to Cite
Guevara, J. P., Mandell, D. S., Rostain, A. L., Zhao, H. and Hadley, T. R. (2006), Disparities in the Reporting and Treatment of Health Conditions in Children: An Analysis of the Medical Expenditure Panel Survey. Health Services Research, 41: 532–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00484.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!