Address correspondence to Timothy Tyler Brown, Ph.D., Associate Director of Research, Nicholas C. Petris Center on Health Care Markets and Consumer Welfare, School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, 140 Earl Warren Hall, MC7360, Berkeley, CA 945720-7360. Janet M. Coffman, Ph.D., and Richard M. Scheffler, Ph.D., Director, are with the Nicholas C. Petris Center on Health Care Markets and Consumer Welfare, School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, CA. Brian C. Quinn is with the Health Services and Policy Analysis Program, University of California, Berkeley, CA. Douglas David Schwalm, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, is with the Department of Economics, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA.
Do Physicians Always Flee from HMOs? New Results Using Dynamic Panel Estimation Methods
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 357–373, April 2006
How to Cite
Brown, T. T., Coffman, J. M., Quinn, B. C., Scheffler, R. M. and Schwalm, D. D. (2006), Do Physicians Always Flee from HMOs? New Results Using Dynamic Panel Estimation Methods. Health Services Research, 41: 357–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00485.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!