*Address correspondence to Jack Hadley, Ph.D., Principal Research Associate, The Urban Institute, 2100 M St., NW, Washington, DC 20037. Timothy Waidmann, Ph.D., Senior Research Associate, is with The Urban Institute, Washington, DC.
Commentary—Response to Richard Kronick
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 461–466, April 2006
How to Cite
Hadley, J. and Waidmann, T. (2006), Commentary—Response to Richard Kronick. Health Services Research, 41: 461–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00493.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!