Address correspondence to Howard B. Degenholtz, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Health Policy and Management, Graduate School of Public Health, Center for Bioethics and Health Law, University of Pittsburgh, 3708 5th Avenue, Suite 300, Pittsburgh, PA 15213. Rosalie A. Kane, Ph.D., Professor, and Robert L. Kane, MD, Professor, are with the Division of Health Services Research and Policy, University of Minnesota School of Public Health, Minneapolis, MN. Boris Bershadsky, Ph.D., Director, is with the Department Orthopaedic Surgery/A41, Orthopaedic Clinical Research Center, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH. Kristen C. Kling, Ph.D., Associate Professor, is with the Department of Psychology, St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, MN.
Predicting Nursing Facility Residents' Quality of Life Using External Indicators
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 335–356, April 2006
How to Cite
Degenholtz, H. B., Kane, R. A., Kane, R. L., Bershadsky, B. and Kling, K. C. (2006), Predicting Nursing Facility Residents' Quality of Life Using External Indicators. Health Services Research, 41: 335–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00494.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!