*Address correspondence to George M. Holmes, Ph.D., Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 725 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, CB 7590, Chapel Hill, NC. Rebecca T. Slifkin, Ph.D., Randy K. Randolph, M.R.P, and Stephanie Poley, B.A., are with the Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC.
The Effect of Rural Hospital Closures on Community Economic Health
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 467–485, April 2006
How to Cite
Holmes, G. M., Slifkin, R. T., Randolph, R. K. and Poley, S. (2006), The Effect of Rural Hospital Closures on Community Economic Health. Health Services Research, 41: 467–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00497.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!