Address correspondence to Gregory D. Stevens, Ph.D., M.H.S, Division of Community Health, USC Keck School of Medicine, 1000 South Fremont Avenue, Building A7, Room 7411, Alhambra, CA. Michael Seid, Ph.D., is with the RAND Corp., Santa Monica, CA; Ritesh Mistry, Ph.D., M.P.H, is with the Division of Cancer Prevention and Control Research, UCLA School of Public Health, Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center, Los Angeles, CA. Neal Halfon, M.D., M.P.H, is with the Center for Healthier Children, Families, and Communities, UCLA Schools of Medicine and Public Health, 1100 Glendon Ave, Suite 850, Los Angeles, CA.
Disparities in Primary Care for Vulnerable Children: The Influence of Multiple Risk Factors
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 507–531, April 2006
How to Cite
Stevens, G. D., Seid, M., Mistry, R. and Halfon, N. (2006), Disparities in Primary Care for Vulnerable Children: The Influence of Multiple Risk Factors. Health Services Research, 41: 507–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00498.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!