*Address correspondence to J. William Thomas, Ph.D., Institute for Health Policy, Edmund S. Muskie School of Public Service, University of Southern Maine, 509 Forest Avenue, Suite 200 Portland, ME 04101-9300.
Should Episode-Based Economic Profiles Be Risk Adjusted to Account for Differences in Patients' Health Risks?
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 581–598, April 2006
How to Cite
Thomas, J. W. (2006), Should Episode-Based Economic Profiles Be Risk Adjusted to Account for Differences in Patients' Health Risks?. Health Services Research, 41: 581–598. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00499.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!