Health Policy Roundtable—Policy by Numbers: The Role of Budget Estimates and Scoring in Health Care Reform
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 347–360, April 2005
How to Cite
Folz, C. E. (2005), Health Policy Roundtable—Policy by Numbers: The Role of Budget Estimates and Scoring in Health Care Reform. Health Services Research, 40: 347–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.0f361.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!