Address correspondence to Melinda Beeuwkes Buntin, Ph.D., RAND Health, 1200 South Hayes St., Arlington, VA 22202. Anita Datar Garten, M.P.A., M.P.H., Susan Paddock, Ph.D., Debra Saliba, M.D., M.P.H., and Mark Totten, M.S., are with RAND Health. Debra Saliba, M.D., M.P.H., is also with the Greater Los Angeles VAMC, HSR&D Center of Excellence. José J. Escarce, M.D., Ph.D., is with RAND Health, and the David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles.
How Much Is Postacute Care Use Affected by Its Availability?
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 413–434, April 2005
How to Cite
Buntin, M. B., Garten, A. D., Paddock, S., Saliba, D., Totten, M. and Escarce, J. J. (2005), How Much Is Postacute Care Use Affected by Its Availability?. Health Services Research, 40: 413–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.0i366.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!