Address correspondence to Kathleen W. Wyrwich, Ph.D., Departments of Research Methodology and Health Services Research, Saint Louis University, 221 N. Grand Avenue, St. Louis, MO, 63103. William M. Tierney, M.D., is with the Division of General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics, Indiana University School of Medicine, Wishard Memorial Hospital, Indianapolis, IN. Kurt Kroenke, M.D., is with the Regenstrief Institute and Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN. Ajit N. Babu, M.B.B.S., M.P.H., is Professor and Chairman, Institute for Medical Informatics and Multimedia Education, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Cochin, Kerala, India. Fredric D. Wolinsky, Ph.D., is with the Department of Health Management and Policy, College of Public Health, The University of Iowa and with the General Hospital, Iowa City, IA.
A Comparison of Clinically Important Differences in Health-Related Quality of Life for Patients with Chronic Lung Disease, Asthma, or Heart Disease
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 577–592, April 2005
How to Cite
Wyrwich, K. W., Tierney, W. M., Babu, A. N., Kroenke, K. and Wolinsky, F. D. (2005), A Comparison of Clinically Important Differences in Health-Related Quality of Life for Patients with Chronic Lung Disease, Asthma, or Heart Disease. Health Services Research, 40: 577–592. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.0l374.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!