Address correspondence to Elizabeth H. Bradley, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Yale School of Medicine, 60 College Street, New Haven, CT 06520-8034. Melissa D. A. Carlson. M.P.H., Ph.D. Candidate, is with the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Yale School of Medicine, New Haven. William T. Gallo, Ph.D., Associate Research Scientist, is with the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Yale University School of Medicine Program on Aging, New Haven. Jeanne Scinto, Ph.D., M.P.H., Director of Quality Improvement, Saint Raphael Health Care System, New Haven. Miriam K. Campbell, Ph.D., M.P.H., Epidemiologist, is with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Division of Quality Improvement, Boston. Harlan M. Krumholz, M.D., Professor, is with the Department of Internal Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven.
From Adversary to Partner: Have Quality Improvement Organizations Made the Transition?
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 459–476, April 2005
How to Cite
Bradley, E. H., Carlson, M. D. A., Gallo, W. T., Scinto, J., Campbell, M. K. and Krumholz, H. M. (2005), From Adversary to Partner: Have Quality Improvement Organizations Made the Transition?. Health Services Research, 40: 459–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.0y368.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
This article has been cited by:
- 2Sexual Self Schema as a Moderator of Sexual and Psychological Outcomes for Gynecologic Cancer Survivors, Archives of Sexual Behavior, 2009, 38, 5, 828, , , ,
- You have free access to this content3
- 4Effect of Quality Improvement Organization Activities on Outpatient Diabetes Care in Eastern New York State, Medical Care, 2006, 44, 12, 1142, , ,
- 5Reform of Drug Regulation — Beyond an Independent Drug-Safety Board, New England Journal of Medicine, 2006, 354, 2, 194, ,
- 7The Vital Signs of Quality Improvement Organizations, Journal of the American College of Radiology, 2005, 2, 12, 975,