Address correspondence to Elizabeth H. Bradley, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Yale School of Medicine, 60 College Street, New Haven, CT 06520-8034. Melissa D. A. Carlson. M.P.H., Ph.D. Candidate, is with the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Yale School of Medicine, New Haven. William T. Gallo, Ph.D., Associate Research Scientist, is with the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Yale University School of Medicine Program on Aging, New Haven. Jeanne Scinto, Ph.D., M.P.H., Director of Quality Improvement, Saint Raphael Health Care System, New Haven. Miriam K. Campbell, Ph.D., M.P.H., Epidemiologist, is with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Division of Quality Improvement, Boston. Harlan M. Krumholz, M.D., Professor, is with the Department of Internal Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven.
From Adversary to Partner: Have Quality Improvement Organizations Made the Transition?
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 459–476, April 2005
How to Cite
Bradley, E. H., Carlson, M. D. A., Gallo, W. T., Scinto, J., Campbell, M. K. and Krumholz, H. M. (2005), From Adversary to Partner: Have Quality Improvement Organizations Made the Transition?. Health Services Research, 40: 459–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.0y368.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!