Address correspondence to: Kelly A. Hunt, M.P.P., Research Officer, The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Route 1 and College Road East, Princeton, NJ 08543. Ayorkor Gaba, B.A., Research Assistant and Risa Lavizzo-Mourey, M.D., M.B.A., President and CEO, The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Princeton, NJ.
Racial and Ethnic Disparities and Perceptions of Health Care: Does Health Plan Type Matter?
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 551–576, April 2005
How to Cite
Hunt, K. A., Gaba, A. and Lavizzo-Mourey, R. (2005), Racial and Ethnic Disparities and Perceptions of Health Care: Does Health Plan Type Matter?. Health Services Research, 40: 551–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.0z373.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!