Address correspondence to José A. Pagán, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Economics and Finance, College of Business Administration, The University of Texas-Pan American, 1201 W. University Dr., Edinburg, TX 78541. Dr. Pagán is also Director of the Institute for Population Health Policy at The University of Texas-Pan American and Senior Fellow of the Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA. Mark V. Pauly, Ph.D., Bendheim Professor, is with the Health Care Systems Department, Wharton School, Philadelphia, PA and is Senior Fellow of the Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA.
Community-Level Uninsurance and the Unmet Medical Needs of Insured and Uninsured Adults
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 3p1, pages 788–803, June 2006
How to Cite
Pagán, J. A. and Pauly, M. V. (2006), Community-Level Uninsurance and the Unmet Medical Needs of Insured and Uninsured Adults. Health Services Research, 41: 788–803. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00506.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!