Address correspondence to Kevin Volpp, M.D., Ph.D., 1232 Blockley Hall, 423 Guardian Drive, Philadelphia, PA. Meena Seshamani, M.D., Ph.D. is with the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD. J. Sanford Schwartz, M.D., is with the Department of General Internal Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Department of Health Care Systems, the Wharton School, Philadelphia, PA. Kevin G. Volpp, M.D., Ph.D., is with the Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Department of Health Care Systems, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, the Wharton School, Philadelphia.
The Effect of Cuts in Medicare Reimbursement on Hospital Mortality
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 3p1, pages 683–700, June 2006
How to Cite
Seshamani, M., Schwartz, J. S. and Volpp, K. G. (2006), The Effect of Cuts in Medicare Reimbursement on Hospital Mortality. Health Services Research, 41: 683–700. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00507.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!