Address correspondence to Judith K. Barr, Sc.D., Senior Scientist, Qualidigm®, 100 Roscommon Drive, Suite 200, Middletown, CT 06457. Tierney E. Giannotti, M.P.A., Senior Research Associate, and Marcia K. Petrillo, M.A., Chief Executive Officer, are with Qualidigm, Middletown, CT. Shoshanna Sofaer, Dr.P.H., is the Robert P. Luciano Professor of Health Care Policy, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College, The City University of New York, NY. Cathy E. Duquette, Ph.D., R.N., Vice President Nursing and Patient Care Services, is with the Newport Hospital, Newport, RI. William J. Waters, Jr., Ph.D., Deputy Director, is with the Rhode Island Department of Health, Three Capitol Hill, Providence, RI.
Using Public Reports of Patient Satisfaction for Hospital Quality Improvement
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 3p1, pages 663–682, June 2006
How to Cite
Barr, J. K., Giannotti, T. E., Sofaer, S., Duquette, C. E., Waters, W. J. and Petrillo, M. K. (2006), Using Public Reports of Patient Satisfaction for Hospital Quality Improvement. Health Services Research, 41: 663–682. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00508.x
At the time this research was undertaken, Dr. Duquette was Senior Vice President at the Hospital Association of Rhode Island. After 1/6/2006, she is at Newport Hospital.
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!