Address correspondence to Kevin A. Schulman, M.D., Center for Clinical and Genetic Economics, Duke Clinical Research Institute, P.O. Box 17969, Durham, NC 27715. Dr. Lesley H. Curtis, Dr. Kevin A. Schulman, Ms. Jasmina I. Radeva, and Ms. Jennifer Stoddard are with the Center for Clinical and Genetic Economics, Duke Clinical Research Institute, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC. Ms. Jasmina I. Radeva is now with Analysis Group, Boston, MA. Dr. Steve Hutchison is with AdvancePCS, Scottsdale, AZ and is now with Health Services Advisory Group, Phoenix, AZ. Drs. Peter E. Dans and Alan Wright are with AdvancePCS Clinical Services, Hunt Valley, MD. Dr. Peter E. Dans is now an independent consultant. Dr. Alan Wright is now with Resolution Health, Inc., San Jose, CA. Dr. Raymond L. Woosley is with the University of Arizona Health Sciences Center, Tucson, AZ.
Geographic Variation in the Prescription of Schedule II Opioid Analgesics among Outpatients in the United States
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 3p1, pages 837–855, June 2006
How to Cite
Curtis, L. H., Stoddard, J., Radeva, J. I., Hutchison, S., Dans, P. E., Wright, A., Woosley, R. L. and Schulman, K. A. (2006), Geographic Variation in the Prescription of Schedule II Opioid Analgesics among Outpatients in the United States. Health Services Research, 41: 837–855. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00511.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!