Address correspondence to Susan Bartlett Foote, J.D., M.A., Associate Professor, Division of Health Services Research and Policy, University of Minnesota, 420 Delaware Street SE, MMC 729, Minneapolis, MN. Douglas Wholey, M.B.A., Ph.D., Professor, is with the Division of Health Services Research and Policy, University of Minnesota at Minneapolis. Rachel Halpern, M.P.H., Ph.D., Researcher, is with i3, Eden Prairie, MN.
Rules for Medical Markets: The Impact of Medicare Contractors on Coverage Policies
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 3p1, pages 721–742, June 2006
How to Cite
Foote, S. B., Wholey, D. and Halpern, R. (2006), Rules for Medical Markets: The Impact of Medicare Contractors on Coverage Policies. Health Services Research, 41: 721–742. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00515.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!