Address correspondence to Helen Ann Halpin, Ph.D., Professor of Health Policy, and Director Center for Health and Public Policy Studies, University of California, Berkeley, School of Public Health, 140 Warren Hall, Berkeley, CA 94720-7360. Sara B. McMenamin, Ph.D., Assistant Research Professor, and Research Director, is with the Center for Health and Public Policy Studies, University of California Berkeley, School of Public Health, Berkeley, CA. Nadereh Pourat, Ph.D., Adjunct Assistant Professor, is with the UCLA School of Public Health, Department of Health Services, Center for Health Policy Research, Los Angeles, CA. Ed Yelin, Ph.D., Professor, is with the University of California, San Francisco, Institute for Health Policy Studies, San Francisco, CA.
An Analysis of California Assembly Bill 2185: Mandating Coverage of Pediatric Asthma Self-Management Training and Education
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 3p2, pages 1061–1080, June 2006
How to Cite
Halpin, H. A., McMenamin, S. B., Pourat, N. and Yelin, E. (2006), An Analysis of California Assembly Bill 2185: Mandating Coverage of Pediatric Asthma Self-Management Training and Education. Health Services Research, 41: 1061–1080. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00520.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!