Address correspondence to Carol S. Brewer, R.N., Ph.D., Associate Professor, University at Buffalo School of Nursing, 918 Kimball Tower, Buffalo, NY 14214. Christine Kovner, R.N., Ph.D., FAAN, Professor, is with the College of Nursing, New York University, New York City, NY. Yow-Wu Wu, Ph.D., Associate Professor, is also with the University at Buffalo School of Nursing, Buffalo NY. William Greene, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Leonard N. Stern School of Business, New York University, New York, NY. Yu Liu, Ph.D., is with the University at Buffalo Department of Economics, Buffalo, NY. Cordelia W. Reimers, Ph.D., Professor Emerita, is with the Department of Economics, New York City, NY.
Factors Influencing Female Registered Nurses' Work Behavior
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 3p1, pages 860–866, June 2006
How to Cite
Brewer, C. S., Kovner, C. T., Wu, Y.-W., Greene, W., Liu, Y. and Reimers, C. W. (2006), Factors Influencing Female Registered Nurses' Work Behavior. Health Services Research, 41: 860–866. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00527.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!