Address correspondence to James D. Reschovsky, Ph.D., Center for Studying Health System Change, 600 Maryland Ave., SW Suite 550, Washington, DC 20024. Jack Hadley, Ph.D., is with the Center for Studying Health System Change, Washington, DC. Bruce E. Landon, M.D., M.B.A., is with the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA.
Effects of Compensation Methods and Physician Group Structure on Physicians' Perceived Incentives to Alter Services to Patients
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 4p1, pages 1200–1220, August 2006
How to Cite
Reschovsky, J. D., Hadley, J. and Landon, B. E. (2006), Effects of Compensation Methods and Physician Group Structure on Physicians' Perceived Incentives to Alter Services to Patients. Health Services Research, 41: 1200–1220. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00531.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!