Address correspondence to Shoou-Yih D. Lee, Ph.D., Department of Health Policy and Administration, School of Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1101 McGavran-Greenberg Hall (CB# 7411), Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7411. Deborah E. Bender, Ph.D., M.P.H. and Rafael E. Ruiz, Sc.M., are with the Department of Health Policy and Administration, School of Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC. Young Ik Cho, Ph.D., is with the Survey Research Laboratory (MC 336), University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL.
Development of an Easy-to-Use Spanish Health Literacy Test
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 4p1, pages 1392–1412, August 2006
How to Cite
Lee, S.-Y. D., Bender, D. E., Ruiz, R. E. and Cho, Y. I. (2006), Development of an Easy-to-Use Spanish Health Literacy Test. Health Services Research, 41: 1392–1412. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00532.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!