Address correspondence to Lisa I. Iezzoni, M.D., M.Sc., Division of General Medicine and Primary Care, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, 330 Brookline Avenue RO-137, Boston, MA 02215. Mary B. Killeen, MA, is with the Cherry Engineering Support Services Inc. (McLean, VA), Alexandria, VA. Bonnie L. O'Day, Ph.D., is with the Cornell University Institute for Policy Research (Washington, DC), Alexandria, VA.
Rural Residents with Disabilities Confront Substantial Barriers to Obtaining Primary Care
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 4p1, pages 1258–1275, August 2006
How to Cite
Iezzoni, L. I., Killeen, M. B. and O'Day, B. L. (2006), Rural Residents with Disabilities Confront Substantial Barriers to Obtaining Primary Care. Health Services Research, 41: 1258–1275. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00534.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!