Commentary—How to Improve Federal Health Data for Coverage, Access, and State-Specific Needs
Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 3p1, pages 976–983, June 2006
How to Cite
David Helms, W., Nichols, L. and Patel, S. (2006), Commentary—How to Improve Federal Health Data for Coverage, Access, and State-Specific Needs. Health Services Research, 41: 976–983. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00542.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!